Education in India
Education is the stepping stone for high flying Career. Education system in India is of dates back where the children’s were taught in Gurukuls and the Guru-Shishya system was the means of education. Indian education system was improved when universities like Nalanda, Takshashila, Ujjain and Vikramshila came into existence. Education system in India is managed and controlled government well, providing education to all without any discrimination had become the priority of the government.
Indian constitution has committed to provide free and compulsory education to the children’s upto the age of fourteen. Right to education is the fundamental right of the citizen where education is mandatory for the all children’s of age group 6-14 years.
As per the world bank report in India there are more than 7,40,000 formal schools; more than 3.6 million teachers are working on full time basis; there are more than 175 Universities offering under graduate level and post graduate courses and about 6000 colleges affiliated to these universities.
Education is designed by the state where government is responsibility for quality education. Presently India is blessed with various schools , colleges, universities and other institutions in India which are providing quality education to the students. From the past several years India is producing many talent professional who are best in the world and working hard for the Nations growth and are in great demand. This shows the strength of Indian education system.
Indian education system is divided into different levels such as pre-primary level, primary level, elementary education, secondary education, under graduate and postgraduate level. The foundation of education in India is primary or elementary education later to it the students get into secondary level, undergraduate level and post graduate level are the higher education levels.
- Central Board of School Education (CBSE)
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- State Government Boards
- National Open School
- International Schools in India
In modern days woman literacy as become an important task. Without any discrimination woman are provided education since they make half of the population. To bring woman at par with man government of India is doing at a lot good work. Certain measures are taken by government of India to provided equal education to woman.
In various languages education is provided in India as per once mother tongue one can opt for preferred language. Second language is acting as the tool to gain deeper understanding of language and to use it effectively. Thus, second language is helping the students to learn more then one language.
Some of the educational institutes in India which can compete with the best educational institutes in the world are Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) , Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) ), Indian Institutes of Science, National Law Schools, Jawaharlal Nehru University are some such institutes.
The professional who are engaged in job or personal life and due to various reasons who were not able to complete their education Distance Education is the well liked education in India for working people and house wife’s.
The financial aid in the form of Scholarship is provided to the candidates at different level of education such as under graduate, Post graduate, doctorate or post doctorate level through which economically backward candidate can gain their aimed Career. Scholarship not only acts as the source of financial aid to the students, but also act has awareness about education among various people.
StudyguideIndia will provide you the information as required by you. Information which is provided here is correct. If at all you come across any errors you are requested to kindly let us know.
- Education Boards
- Education Council
- UnApproved Colleges
- Academic Mobility of Higher Education in India
- Other Stake Holders
- Education in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Education in Andhra Pradesh
- Education in Arunachal Pradesh
- Education in Assam
- Education in Bihar
- Education in Chandigarh
- Education in Chhattisgarh
- Education in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Education in Daman and Diu
- Education in Delhi
- Education in Goa
- Education in Gujarat
- Education in Haryana
- Education in Himachal Pradesh
- Education in Jammu And Kashmir
- Education in Jharkhand
- Education in Karnataka
- Education in Kerala
- Education in Lakshadweep
- Education in Madhya Pradesh
- Education in Maharashtra
- Education in Manipur
- Education in Meghalaya
- Education in Mizoram
- Education in Nagaland
- Education in Orissa
- Education in Pondicherry
- Education in Punjab
- Education in Rajasthan
- Education in Sikkim
- Education in Tamil Nadu
- Education in Tripura
- Education in Uttar Pradesh
- Education in Uttaranchal
- Education in West Bengal
- Education Board in Andhra Pradesh
- Education Board in Assam
- Education Board in Bihar
- Education Board in Chhattisgarh
- Education Board in Goa
- Education Board in Gujarat
- Education Board in Haryana
- Education Board in Himachal
- Education Board in Jammu and Kashmir
- Education Board in Jharkhand
- Education Board in Karnataka
- Education Board in Kerala
- Education Board in Madhya Pradesh
- Education Board in Manipur
- Education Board in Maharashtra
- Education Board in Meghalaya
- Education Board in Mizoram
- Education Board in Nagaland
- Education Board in Orissa
- Education Board in Punjab
- Education Board in Rajasthan
- Education Board in Tamil Nadu
- Education Board in Tripura
- Education Board in Uttar Pradesh
- Education Board in West Bengal