Certification and other training in abroad.
John T. Peter's Foundation
Eligibility for John T. Petters Scholarship:
The under graduate students who are members of the university or the Non Profit Organization under John T. Peter's Foundation can apply for the scholarship.They need to apply as an open scholar from the Foundation's university and on selection will have to study abroad on subject which stresses upon international business
Selection Procedure for John T. Petters Scholarship:
The following parameters are taken into account while selecting the students from under graduate level:
- The economical status of the applicant is the vital parameter for granting the scholarship.
- The academic qualification along with the scores .
- The essay which an applicant has to write.
- The duration of academic programs attended by the candidate.
- The experience of studying abroad.
- The flexibility of the candidate.
- Applicant's flair for studying in a wide range of countries.
- The applicants innate desire to immerse in the inter-cultural exchange program
- The extraordinary zeal and enthusiasm of the applicant for pursuing his/her studies in various countries by transcending the linguistic, cultural, political, social barrier.
- The integrity of the candidate.
How to Apply for John T. Petters Scholarship:
The applicant shall have to carefully fill up the following sections and will have to provide 2 recommendation letters from their teacher or instructor: Information about the monetary benefit, which is required by the applicant. Information about the student, Information regarding the personal account of the candidate.
Dates for application of John T. Petters Scholarship:
Applications are submitted from November 15 and the last
date is 15th December.
The candidates will be selected on 1st February
On February 14th the final list of candidates are published.
John T. Petters Foundation
4400 Baker Rd.
Minnetonka, MN 55343