Greek Government Scholarships:
- History and Archaeology
- Fine Arts and Greek language
- Modern Greek Studies
Others fields are:
- Business Administration
- Archeology and Art
- Veterinary Medicine
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India.
Eligibility for Greek Government Scholarships:
Eligibility criterion for the Greek Government Scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must be Indian nationals resident in India and below 33 years of age.
- For SC/ST Applicants, they can have an age relaxation of 35 years.
- The applicants must have first class in the post graduation and must have the complete knowledge related the subject for the scholarships in History and Archeology, Modern Greek Studies and Art.
- Applicants must have the working knowledge of Greek, French and English with also the sufficient knowledge of the Geography, Heritage and the culture of Greece.
- For scholarships in Fine Arts Applicants, they should be a 5 year National Diploma /Degree holder in Fine Arts. Post-graduates are given preference.
- For academically brilliant Applicants, they can have age relaxation of 3 months.
- For scholarships in Fine Arts, Applicants must be proficient in Greek language or possess a Bachelor's degree in Greek language.
- For scholarships in Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine and the branches of engineering, Applicants must possess a first class Post-graduation in the relevant fields of study.
- Applicants will have to be resident in India for 3 years just after they return from Greece. PhD holder applicants are not eligible for the scholarships.
Duration for Greek Government Scholarships :
The Greek Government Scholarship from the External Scholarship Division Ministry of Human Resource and Development are 3 in number and are for a Period of 4-8 months.
How to Apply for Greek Government Scholarships:
- Attested copies must contain all educational documents and certificates, Photograph, Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Applications should be Routed Through the employer if they are already in employment.
- In all leading newspapers and Employment News, the details for the Greek Government Scholarships is normally Published during February, Every year.
- Applicants are required to send their typed applications, on plain Paper to the Director (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department. Of education, External Scholarship, within the Fixed date along with the following documents.
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Education,
External Scholarships Division,
A-1/W3 Curzon Road Barracks, K.G. Marg,
New Delhi 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501
Other Scholarships in International