Certification and other training in abroad.
Study in any country of the world.
Institute of Current World Affair (ICWA), The Crane-Rogers Foundation.
The Institute of Current World Affairs (ICWA)- Target of Opportunity Fellowship (TOI) is sponsored by the Institute of Current World Affairs(ICWA), The Crane- Rogers Foundation. ICWA believes in providing a chance to understand the problems of the country or region outside the U.S. to the deserving fellows. Institute of Current Affairs offers scholarships to the candidates who want to work for the civilization of mankind.
Eligibility Scholarship for Institute of Current World Affairs:
- Candidate should hold a graduate degree.
- Candidate should be under 36 at the time of application.
- Candidate should be well balanced and self disciplined and should be bestowed with the ability and capability to understand a problem or an issue of a country outside U.S.
- Candidate should have the initiative and enthusiasm for the field desired and devotion to achieve the set target.
- Candidate should have promising attitude towards the seriousness of purpose and optimistic in his/her outlook of life.
- Candidate should be nurtured with the feeling of integrity.
- Candidate should have the language proficiency of the country in which he/she wish to go.
- Candidate should have the potential and enthusiasm for the chosen field.
How to Apply Scholarship for Institute of Current World Affairs:
- Candidate should send a resume or curriculum vitae to Executive Director
- Candidates should send an initial letter and the purpose of the future project.
- They should also describe the activities they would like to carry out during two years.
Value of Scholarship:
- Institute of Current World Affair (ICWA) provides sufficient fund to the candidate and to his family members to live in good health and reasonable comfort so that he/she can concentrate on his/her study in any part of the world without any anxiety and apprehension.
- The institute provides the fund for travel and living.
- The institute prefers to send its candidates in Middle East, North Africa, Korea, Republic of Mongolia, Venezuela, Poland, and Brazil.
- After providing so many benefits and privileges foundation expects only one thing from its candidates i.e., they will distribute the message of universal brotherhood and harmony among the people of this world.
- Institute does not fund for any academic work or research project.
Duration of scholarship:
Candidate can avail this award for a period of 2 years.
Contact Address Scholarship for Institute of Current World Affair:
Peter B. Martin
Institute of Current Affairs
4 West Wheelock St.
Hanover, NH 03755
Other Scholarships in International