Certification and other training in Abroad.
Global Studies Foundation (GSF).
The aim of nonprofit Global Studies Foundation is to promote international awareness and education among the future generation of the entire world. The foundations mission is to promote the understanding and bonding between various countries of the world. The foundations thrust on spreading the message of integrity and universal brotherhood. In the program aspirants compatibility to study, absorb, illustrate, and gain knowledge from the culture and other societal diagram of another nation attains a higher level. GSF provides a ground to its aspiring candidates to meet the challenges in their career. Scholars get the benefit of international experience and can participate in social-cultural reforms. The foundation emphasizes on conducting operation in three areas: research, programs, and philanthropy.
Eligibility for Global Studies Grants to Support the Study of International Affairs:
- Candidate should be a permanent legal resident of U.S.
- Candidate should hold a high school, undergraduate, graduate, post graduate or doctorate degree.
- Candidate should have achieved a GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 and should be a part of a recognized institute.
- Candidate should have language proficiency of the host country.
- Preference will be given to those candidates whose experience and professional academia matches the required criteria.
- Candidate’s talent and interest and the nature of the grant should meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should be passionate and dedicated to conduct his/her studies in the area he/she wishes for the grant.
Value for Global Studies Grants to Support the Study of International Affairs:
- Candidate’s analytical assumptions and mass communication skills enhances and develops.
- Candidate gets an opportunity to gain knowledge and education under the guidance of mentors.
- Candidate gets a chance to analyse, observe, and illustrate the culture and other societal diagram of another nation.
- Candidate opportunity to meet and interact scholars of entirely different background
- Educational experience and knowledge broadens when candidate gets the global exposure.
- Candidate gets a chance to learn the language of the host country.
- Candidate will get a financial assistance of$1,000 per year.
- Every year 3 candidates are selected for the grant.
- Candidate can hold the service of teaching during the scholarship program
Deadline for Application - Global Studies Grants to Support the Study of International Affairs:
The notice of the admission comes out in the month of January. Nominations of the result are announced in the month of March.
How to Apply for Global Studies Grants to Support the Study of International Affairs:
A carefully filled online form should include
- Letter of application should state the need and benefit of the grant
- A copy of resume or curriculum vitae
- A transcript of the previous school, secondary or post school
- Two letters of recommendations
- Study abroad programs endorsement papers
All materials should be electronically submitted.
Address of Global Studies Grants:
Dr. Chris Harth
Global Studies Foundation
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301.
Other Scholarships in International