Degree in abroad, Research in abroad.
The Lady Meherbai D Tata Scholarships for higher studies abroad are given for acquiring a PhD degree in the following subjects:
- Child Health & Welfare
- Social Work
- Women's studies
- Health & Empowerment of Women
- Health Planning and Education
- Rural Organization Work
- Public/Community Health
- Education and Welfare of Children with Special Needs
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust.
Eligibility For Lady Meherbai D Tata Scholarships:
The eligibility criteria for the Lady Meherbai Tata Scholarships are as follows:
- Applicants should have applied for admission or have got admitted in a university abroad.
- The candidates should be graduate women who want to perform a healthy career in their future.
- Candidate should be an Indian national
How to Apply For Lady Meherbai D Tata Scholarships:
- Candidates who fulfills the eligibility requirements can obtain their forms from the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust, Bombay House, Homi Mody Street, Mumbai 400 001.
- The applications for scholarships are normally called for by the Lady Meherbai Trust either during the month of April or May.
- Duly filled in application forms should reach the Trust office within the last date specified in the notification.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust
Mulla House, 3rd floor
51 M. G. Road
Mumbai 400 001
Phone: +91- 022- 6665 8282
Fax: + 91- 022- 2204 5427, 2282 6092
Scholarship Website: www.educationsupport.nic.in/allscholarship.asp
Other Scholarships in India