Degree in abroad, Research in abroad.
- Small Business Development
- Energy Conservation
- English Language
- International Relations
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India.
Eligibility For Nehru Centenary British Fellowships/ Awards:
The eligibility criterion for the Nehru Centenary British Fellowships/ Awards are as follows:
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age.
- Acceptable SC/ST applicant age limit is of 36 years.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals resident in India at the time of applying for the scholarship
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record with post graduation in the relevant field of study
- Applicants must have a fair degree of knowledge in the geography, culture and heritage of the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must stay in India for 2 years just after they return from the United Kingdom
Duration For Nehru Centenary British Fellowships/ Awards:
- Fifteen (15) Nehru Centenary British Fellowships are offered for a period of 3 years Value of Scholarship
- Full financial assistance under the fellowship scheme are provided by the British Government and covers the following
- Tuition fees
- Staying and living expenses
- International air fare
How to Apply For Nehru Centenary British Fellowships/ Awards:
- Applicant must send applications on plain paper along with requisite documents to Director (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department. Of Education, External Scholarship, within the fixed date:
- The notification is part of the General Information Notification published every year during the month of December.
Ministry of Human Resource
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501