Field of Scholarship
- Fine Arts
- Dairy Technology
- Atomic Research
- Pedagogy (for teachers of handicapped students).
Sponsor of Scholarship:
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria Danish Scholarship:
- The eligibility criteria for the Denmark Government Scholarships are as follows:
- Applicant should be Indian national resident and below 33 years of age.
- For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation in age of 35 years. For academically brilliant candidates, age relaxation is of 3 months.
- Applicants should have a steady good academic career with a minimum of 60% marks in post-graduation. Marks must follow the criteria in the relevant subject or field of study 2 years of uninterrupted teaching experience.
- After having acquired the desired qualification, M.Phil degree is considered as teaching experience.
- Applicants must be invited by a Danish institute of higher education
- More preference is given to Applicants having knowledge of Danish language. Those having no knowledge of Danish should be fluent in either English or German.
- Applicants are required to reside in India for a period of 2 years just after they return from Denmark.
- Duration: The Denmark Government Scholarships are three in total from the External Scholarship Division Ministry of Human Resource and Development and are for a period of 4-8 months.
How to Apply Danish Scholarship:
Applicant can send their typed applications, on plain paper, carrying necessary sponsorship from employer. It can be accompanied by attested copies of testimonials. Applications should reach the Director (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education, External Scholarship, within the fixed date.
In Employment News during the months of December and January, the notification for the Denmark Government Scholarships are published in all leading newspapers
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Department of Education,
External Scholarships Division,
A-1/W3 Curzon Road Barracks, K.G.Marg,
New Delhi 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501
Other Scholarships in India