Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Law education is in great demand by the youngsters. It gives a wide scope to choose from eg. There isCivil Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Taxation Law, Labour Law, International Law, Family Law, Lawyers are highly respected citizens. Our day to day life calls for many situations where legal advice comes to rescue.
Importance of Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
There is a separate university of Law in Andhra Pradesh. This shows the demand for this education amongst the people in the society. The University offers post graduate and under graduate courses in the various faculties of law. There are short term certificate coursein different aspects.They are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI)
- AC. College of Law Guntur
- Adarsha Law College Warangal
- All Saints Law CollegeSiripuram
- A V. R.Amrutha College of LawVisakhapatnam
- C. R. R. Law College, Eluru
- D.S.R. Hindu College of LawMachilipatnam
- D.N.R. Law CollegeBhimavaram
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar College of Law Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- G.S.K.M. Law CollegeRajahmundry
- Indira Priyadarshini Law CollegeOngole
- J.C. College of LawGuntur
- Justice Kummaraya College of LawKarimnagar
- M.R.V.R.G.R. Law CollegeVizianagaram
- M.P.R. Law College, Srikakulam
- N.B.M. Law CollegeVisakhapatnam
Admission to the law colleges of Andhra Pradesh is done based by clearing the Common Law Admission Test called as CLAT Examination.
Law colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh are functioning with approval from the Bar Council of India and the colleges are known for the best quality legal education.
For admission to the under graduate course a candidate should have a graduate degree in any stream
For integrated 5 year course the minimum qualification is a higher secondary education from a recognised board.
A graduate from the various law colleges in Andhra Pradeshhas the option to work as a criminal lawyer, civil lawyer, taxation lawyer, family lawyer, constitutional lawyer in the private and government sectors with a high salary.