University of Salford
Since 1869 The University of Salford is giving scholarships to those striving aspirants who are interested in teaching and research. University of Salford emphasize on such technique of study where educational knowledge meets with the practical knowledge and develops industry experience. The aspirants get a chance to specialize in particular field of their interest which develops their professional skills and prospects of employment. The fellows who want to conduct research on real world problems are motivated. University does not grant for pre masters program, post graduate diploma, PG Diploma to a masters or dissertation programs.
Eligibility for the University of Salford Postgraduate South Asia Bursary Scheme:
- Candidate’s academic achievements should be excellent.
- Candidate should be a native of South Asia. Aspirant should be form a country of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Nepal, or Sri Lanka.
- Candidate should hold a graduate degree and willing to persue his post graduate degree. Candidates from Indian sub-continent cannot have the privilege of the Salford award.
- The eligibility criteria changes with the tenure.
Value of University of Salford Postgraduate South Asia Bursary Scheme:
- Qualifying candidate can hold only one Salford scholarship or financial support.
- Candidates get the privilege of attaining the University for full time.
- The grant is not in the form of cash. The grand is offered in the form of reduction in the tuition fees. It does not cover the whole fees. The candidate has to bear the remaining tuition fees, transportation, and boarding expenses.
- In the coming Year University of Salford will join the five major departments of BBC. All parts of the university will contribute in the work of BBC.
- Candidates can have the opportunity of job in the BBC.
- Candidate can hold a part time job during the study program.
- The fellows who want to conduct research on real world problems are motivated. According to The Research Assessment Exercise the contribution of Salford research was internationally recognized by83% in comparison to 12% work of the world leading standard.
- The candidate gets an opportunity to conduct research under the guidance of mentors of the university.
- Candidates will be awarded an amount of GBP 2,000 which means that he/she will get an exemption of GBP 2,000 from annual fees of GBP9,000.
- If the fee is below the amount of GBP 9,000 he/she will get the bursary of GBP 1,000 automatically.
- The aspirants of south Asia has to pay an amount of $4,500 while for other nationalities it is $ 2,000.
How to Apply University of Salford Postgraduate South Asia Bursary Scheme:
Applicant has to submit a carefully filled online application form with a resume or curriculum vitae and a research proposal based on the expected subject area.
Contact Address :
University of Salford
M5 4 WT
Telephone: +44(0)161 295 5000