Paul Foundation was established in the year 2001 and this foundation awards scholarship which is known as Paul Foundation Scholarships. This foundation was also formed with the help of Apeejay Surrendra Group with the main aim of providing opportunities to young students who wanted to carry their further studies in India and Abroad.
This Foundation provides scholarship to those Indian students who have interest in the particular field, so that they can increase their potential in the respective field and have more opportunities for future. The main aim of this foundation is to develop scholars who are outstanding in their respective field and have the ability to do excellence in work and can contribute their more efforts to make a change in the society.
Details for Paul Foundation scholarships:
- This foundation offer academic courses which is helpful in building knowledgeable along with learning society.
- The subjects offered in the scholarships are different from other fields.
- Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship must have to see the details published in the local news papers in the month of the November.
- This scholarship provides to those students who are pursuing post graduation and doctoral studies along with the diploma and short term courses.
- It provides scholarship up to 15 lakh per year to students.
- Subjects which are included in Paul Foundation Scholarship are humanities, social science, and applied science, basic science along with fine arts, performing arts, medical engineering, law management and new media Art.
Eligibility for Paul Foundation scholarships:
- Candidates who are applying for Paul foundation scholarship must hold the degree in first class in the previous examination which is done on undergraduate and graduate level.
- Candidates should also submit their application to the university mentioning about the choice in respective field.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must confirm their admissions by giving some proofs before going to interview by selection committee.
- Candidates should be resident of India.
- They should below the age of 30.
- Candidates who are applying for the Merit cum Means scholarship, they are required to submit the income proof certificate of the family by concerned authority at the time of application.
Selection procedure for Paul Foundation scholarships:
- Candidates applying for Paul foundation scholarships must fill the application form properly in full details and then submit the application form to the foundation.
- Candidates are required to send the detail record mentioning about the candidates academic achievements with letter of application.
- Candidates are also required to send an acknowledgement or receipt which is necessary in terms of admission for a particular course for study in reputed or top ranked universities.
- With academic records candidates are also required to send an essay of 2000 words from which applicant understanding regarding the particular subjects will be judged.
- Candidates also send a personal profile of 300 words from which his or her potential regarding academic record will be judged.
- Final interviews will be schedule every year in the month of June and July.
- Candidates must be available in India at the time of interviews.
Summary for Paul Foundation scholarships:
Paul foundation scholarships are provided by the Paul foundation which was established in the year 2001. The main aim of Paul foundation scholarship is to give chance to young scholars who wanted to carry their higher studies in the respective field in or outside India. The important subjects which are covering under Paul foundation scholarship are applied science, engineering along with fine arts .Students that are selected for the scholarship gets amount of Rs 15 lakhs a year. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria must send the application form along with all necessary documents to the concerned address mentioned in the application form within the specified period.
Other Scholarships in India