Research in India.
Cancer biology - biochemistry, tumor immunology, medical physics, virology, immunotherapy, chemotherapy etc.
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer and the Tata Memorial Hospital.
Eligibility Junior Research Scholarships for Cancer Biology Tata Memorial Centre & Tata Memorial Hospital:
The eligibility criteria for applying for Junior Research Fellowships for Cancer Biology at the Tata Memorial Centre are as follows:
- Applicant must have a post graduate degree in any of the following subjects with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, from a university which is recognized by the UGC: Zoology, Applied Biology, Life Sciences, Biophysics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Biotechnology, Veterinary Science and Pharmacy
- Applicant applying for the scholarships must have appeared for either their M.Sc or MBBS or M.Pharm
How to Apply Junior Research Scholarships for Cancer Biology Tata Memorial Centre & Tata Memorial Hospital:
- Candidates are required to send the application along with the demand draft of Rs.150/- in the favor of “TMCACTREC” in a fixed date. If the applicants are scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, no need to send any demand draft.
- Applicants are selected for the Junior Research Scholarships on the basis of a written objective type test. After completing the tests and following assessments, the passed applicant’s names are posted in the official sites of the institute.
- These applicants are thereafter interviewed and a final list of successful Junior Research Scholars is made.
Value of scholarship:
In the life of student, scholarship plays an important role. It provide every benefit it can as financial aid.
The Senior Administrative Officer
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Phone : 91-22-2740 5000
Fax : 91-22-2740 5085
Email : email@example.com
Other Scholarships in India