Research in abroad
The Scholarship is given in the following subjects:
- Fine Arts and Greek language
- History and Archaeology
- Modern Greek Studies
- Archeology and Art
- Veterinary Medicine
- Naval Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India.
Eligibility For Greece Govt. Scholarships:
The following are the eligibility criterion for the Greek Government Scholarships:
- Candidates should be Indian nationals resident in India and below 33 years of age. However, for SC/ST candidates there is an age relaxation of 35 years and for academically brilliant candidates there is an age relaxation of 3 months.
- For scholarships in Fine Arts candidates should be a 5 year National Diploma /Degree holder in Fine Arts. Post-graduates are given preference.
- For scholarships in Fine Arts, candidates should be proficient in Greek language or possess a Bachelor's degree in Greek language.
- For scholarships in History and Archeology, Modern Greek Studies, Archeology and Art candidates should be a first class in post-graduation in the relevant field of study
- For scholarships in Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine and the branches of engineering, candidates must possess a first class post-graduation in the relevant fields of study
- Besides, the above requirements, candidates should have working knowledge of Greek, English or French along with adequate knowledge of the geography, culture and heritage of Greece
- Candidates will have to be resident in India for 3 years in succession after their return from Greece.
- Candidates who are PhD holders are not eligible for the scholarships
Duration For Greece Govt. Scholarships:
The Greek Government Scholarship from the External Scholarship Division Ministry of Human Resource and Development are 3 in number and are for a period of 4-8 months.
How to Apply For Greece Govt. Scholarships:
Candidates are required to send in duly typed applications, on plain paper to the Director (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department. Of ducation, External Scholarship, within the fixed date along with the following documents.
- Attested copies of all educational documents and certificates
- Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Proposal for study or research program
- For candidates already in employment, applications should be routed Through
The notification for the Greek Government Scholarships is normally published in all leading newspapers and Employment News during February, every year.
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501
Other Scholarships in India