Degree in India.
Respective fields of study.
Fair and Lovely Foundation,Hindustan Lever Limited.
Eligibility For Fair and Lovely Foundation - Project Saraswati Scholarships:
The following are the eligibility criteria for applying for scholarships awarded by the Fair and Lovely Foundation under Project Saraswati
- Applicants should necessarily be women
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks at the secondary and higher secondary level for scholarships at the under graduate level
- For post graduation scholarships candidates must be graduates
- Applicants should have a fair degree of knowledge in English
- Awarded for pursuing graduate degrees only
Duration For Fair and Lovely Foundation - Project Saraswati Scholarships:
The Fair and Lovely Foundation Project Saraswati scholarships are for a period of 2 years.
How to Apply For Fair and Lovely Foundation - Project Saraswati Scholarships:
- Applications are invited through newspaper publications on an all-India basis. The format of the application is also given along with the advertisement. The advertisements are normally published during May or June every year. The application form is also available in the official website of the Fair and Lovely Foundation.
- The application form will have to be sent within the specified date along with attested copies of requisite academic certificates / documents
- Candidates should also send a write up in English, in not more than 500 words, stating the reason for their seeking the scholarship.
Fair and Lovely Foundation
P.O. Box No. 11281
Marine Lines Post Office
Mumbai 400 020
Phones: 1800 220130, 022 - 30971682
Other Scholarships in India