Home »  Exams in India »  Entrance Exams in India »  Saveetha University Entrance Examination
Saveetha University Entrance Examination Details
Saveetha University is a vibrant community of learning that is recognized globally for its academic excellence. It is one of the premier universities in India running Medical, Dental, Allied-health sciences, Technical and Management institutions. The institute achieved the deemed to be university status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 by Government of India on 18th March 2005. The University is governed by Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, a trust which was established by Saveetha Medical and Educational Trust. Saveetha University is located on the Chennai- Bangalore National Highway near the outskirts of Greater Chennai (Madras), the gateway of South India.
Eligibility For Saveetha University MBBS
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The Candidate should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects, viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre – University.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 60% of marks on the aggregate of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
BSc Admissions For Saveetha University
Saveetha University admission for B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology, Medical Imaging Technology and Emergency Medicine Technology course is based on Merit depending upon the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination. An interview will be conducted on 6th July, 2013. The candidate should bring all original certificates for the interview. The results of the interview will be published on 10th July, 2013. The last date to pay the fees is 25th July, 2013. The course will commence on 1st August, 2013.
Eligibility For Saveetha University BSc – MLT / MIT / EMT
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- He / She should have passed 12th standard or higher secondary examination or two years intermediate or equivalent courses thereof with the science subjects Physics. Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology ).
- The candidate should be medically fit.
Saveetha University MSc ( Faculty of Medicine ) Admissions
Saveetha admission for M.Sc. ( Faculty of Medicine ) and Clinical Research courses is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Undergraduate Qualifying Examination and the performance in the Interview. The interview will be held on 3rd July, 2013 at 9.00 A.M at the following address :
The Council Hall,
162, P.H. Road,
Chennai – 77.
Saveetha University MSc ( Faculty of Medicine ) Eligibility :
A candidate for admission to M.Sc. ( Faculty of Medicine ) must possess any one of the following from a recognized University :
- Eligibility for M.Sc Anatomy and M.Sc Physiology :
- Eligibility for M.Sc Medical Biochemistry and M. Sc Medical Microbiology :
- Eligibility for M. Sc Pharmacology :
- Eligibility for M.Sc. Clinical Research :
- Eligibility for M. Sc Oral Biology :
- Eligibility for M. Sc Bio – Materials :
MBBS, B.D.S., B.P.T., B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Bio – Technology, B.Sc. Zoology, B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.S.M.S., B.U.M.S. and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, B.Pharm.
MBBS, B.D.S., B.P.T., B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Bio-Technology, B.Sc. Biochemistry, B.Sc. Botany, B.Sc. Zoology, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics, B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.S.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, B.Pharm.
MBBS, B.D.S., B.Pharm. and B.Sc. ( Chemistry ).
MBBS, B.D.S., B.P.T., B.Sc. Nursing, B.Pharm.
B.D.S. and M.B.B.S.
B.D.S, B. Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Bio materials.
How To Apply For Saveetha University Entrance Examination
The admission for Undergraduate degree courses is based on Merit depending on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Examination. Applications can be obtained on payment of Rs.500/- by cash (or) D.D. taken in favor of Saveetha University, payable at Chennai in person (or) Rs.550/- by Post. Applications can also be downloaded from the Website www.saveetha.com, and the completed applications forms should be accompanied by a D.D. for Rs.500/- taken in favor of Saveetha University, payable at Chennai.
Important Dates For Saveetha University Entrance Examination 2013
|Issue of Application Forms
||: 01.02.2013 onwards
|Last date for receipt of completed applications
|Date of Entrance Examination
|Publication of the merit list in the University website
|Counseling and Verification of Original Certificates
|Last date of Payment of Fees & Completion of Admission procedures||: 25.07.2013
|Commencement of Course||: 01.08.2013|
Contact Details For Saveetha University
162, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai - 600 077,
Tel : +91 - 44 - 2680 1580 / 1581 / 1582 / 1583 / 1584 / 1585
Fax : +91 - 44 - 2680 0892
E-mail - email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admissions
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam