Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) and it's entrance exam is known as LBSIM entrance exam. It is conducted by the management institute for providing admission to AICTE Approved Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Finance.
Eligibility Criteria for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Graduates - at least a three year bachelor's degree- in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% or more marks are eligible to apply of LBSIM entrance exam process.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree can also apply subject to their completion of the degree course. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30 of the respective year (from the Principal / Registrar of their college/institute issued on or before June 30) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the marks sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by the Principal /Registrar, with at least 50% marks.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is 31st December of the respective year. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Application Procedure for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM are required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs.
- Besides CAT, Candidates are also required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through application form available with Admission Coordinator', LBSIM, Delhi both at Dwarka & R K Puram Campuses on all working days from 9:30 AM to 6.00 PM on payment of Rs.1600/- in cash or DD in favour of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management payable at New Delhi (Add Rs.75/-for getting the form by post in India and Rs.200/-abroad).
- The forms are also available at selected branches of AXIS Bank, SyndicateBank & IMS Learning Resources.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from the Institute's website: www.lbsim.ac.in & submitted alongwith a DD for Rs.1675/- (Rs.1800/- abroad) in favour of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore and Personal Interview(PI) for final selection at the places.The weight age for final selection will be
- 60% for CAT score.
- 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will be intimated by Registered Post / Courier / Ordinary Post. No regret letters will be sent to those who are not selected. The Institute does not take any responsibility for postal delays and / or loss in transit..