Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University, Karad invites applications for Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET 2013) for admission to the MBBS, BDS, B.P.Th and B.Sc Nursing courses commencing in the session 2013.
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31/12/2013.
- Candidate must have passed Std XII ( HSC or equivalent ) with physics, chemistry & biology with minimum 50% marks ( for MBBS & BDS only ) & English.
- Candidates appearing at Std. XII or equivalent examination in March 2013 shall also be eligible to appear for KAIET 2013 however the candidate must fulfill the eligibility conditions before counseling.
KAIET 2013 Entrance Test fees
How to apply
- Application form can downloaded from the official website of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs 600/- in favor of 'Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University', payable at Karad.
- Date of sale of online application form is March 21, 2013.
- Last date for the submission of completed application form is May 10, 2013.
- KAIET 2013 Entrance Test will be held on May 17, 2013 from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Date of Exam
May 17, 2013 (Thursday) (2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmadabad, Surat, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Cochin and Karad
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Karad
Dist.Satara (Maharashtra State)
Pin: 415110 Phone: (02164) 241555/6/7/8
Fax: (02164) 243272/242170