Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance acronym as IIBF is mainly giving special opportunities by offering courses in Finance and banking to the aspirants. The institute also give Distance Learning courses to the aspiring students and has its collaborations with the famous Punjab national bank institute of information technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University etc.Indian Institute of Banking and Finance provides major career based courses like Diploma in Banking & Finance which has about 3 papers likewise 1. Accounting & Finance for Bankers, 2. Principles & Practices of Banking and 3. Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking. For providing admission to this course the institute organized IIBF exam two times in a year. The appearing students must have to get successful marks in all the exams within 1 year.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
For taking this Finance Exam, thecandidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline (Arts, Science, Engineering or Commerce etc) form a UGC recognised university.Students appearing for final year graduation will be eligible to enroll for the examination. However the Diploma in Banking & Finance Certificate will be issued only on successful completion of the graduation course and production of Graduation Certificate.
Exam Pattern for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
Each IIBF Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective types multiple choice questions from the following given subjects, carrying 100 marks including questions based on case study. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.Questions in the Examination will be asked from the topics:
- Knowledge Testing.
- Conceptual Grasp.
- Analytical / Logical Exposition.
- Problem Solving.
- Case Analysis.
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
Interest candidates can get examination application Forms available at the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in which could be downloaded and filled in. The Application Forms will also be available at the Institute’s Zonal Offices, Corporate Office and also at centres / offices notified from time to time.IIBF Examination Application Forms duly filled in along with requisite examination fee should be submitted to the respective Zonal Office at Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi & Kolkata.
- IIBF Exam Application form should reach the Institute’s Zonal office on or before the last date of receipt of examination form mentioned in the front side of the examination application form.
- IIBF Application form received after this date will be treated for next examination.
- IIBF Application forms found defective / incomplete will be rejected.
- IIBF Application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fees will not be refunded / adjusted.
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance,
No. 94, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
(100 Feet Road) Opp. to Hotel Ambica Empire,
Tel : 044-24722990, 24727961
Fax : 044-24726966
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences 2012 MBBS Admissions 2012
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET 2012
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam - 2012
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam 2012
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam