Home »  Exams in India »  Entrance Exams in India »  ICFAI Business School Aptitude test (IBSAT)
ICFAI Business School Aptitude test (IBSAT)
- Masters of Business Administration
Duration – 2 years.
Location – All campuses of ICFAI Business School.
- Executive PG program -
Duration – 1 year
Location – Hyderabad
Graduates (from any discipline) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam.
Students are expected to have done their graduation with English as a medium of instruction.
Students in final year awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
Schedule for the Entrance Exam:
Every year the entrance exam is taken during November/December. In order to appear for IBSAT, the application form of IBSAT has to be completely filled and submitted by the candidate.
How to Apply :
Applicants interested in appearing for IBSAT can apply by any one of the following methods.
OMR Application Form:
Applicants are required to fill up the OMR Application Form enclosed and send it to the Admissions Officer, IBSAT Office (address given on the left hand side). The self attested copies of X Class, XII Class and graduation marks sheets are to be enclosed along with the OMR Application Form. The students in the final year of graduation may enclose the marksheets up to the current semester/ year.
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at website and make payment of Rs.1,200 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/ MasterCard/ Citibank Card) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying through online should attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application. The IBSAT Application Material will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from website, complete it and send it to the Admissions Officer along with the demand draft of Rs.1,200 towards the cost (DD in favor of "IUCF A/c IBS" payable at Hyderabad). The IBSAT Application Material will be sent to such applicants.
Documents to be sent:
Self-attested copies of X class mark sheet
Self-attested copies of XII class
Graduation mark sheets year wise/semester wise along with the application form.
Graduation final year students should enclose the mark sheets up to recent year or semester.
All applicants are supposed to send all their correspondence via e-mail only to email@example.com.
The entrance exam IBSAT is conducted all over country. The applicants are allowed to choose any of the available centres for the exam. Any kind of desires regarding change of the examination centre will not be considered in any condition.
Admit card (downloadable):
All the candidates who have applied for the IBSAT entrance examination are eligible to download the admit cards that are available online at the website www.ibsat.org. The admit card downloaded online would consist of the applicants photograph, name, add, roll no., date for the test, timings, Name and address of the test centre.
Dates For ICFAI Business School Aptitude test (IBSAT)
Date of Entrance Examination - No Separate Exam
Issue of Application forms begins - No Separate Exam
Last date for receiving filled-in applications - 20th of April, 2013
Date of Entrance Examination Result - Last Week of June, 2013
The result of the Entrance Exam is declared online on the website www.ibsat.org around the month of January.
Other Competitive Exams Archive
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- NET (National Eligibility Test)
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences 2012 MBBS Admissions 2012
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET 2012
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam - 2012
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam 2012
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam