Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for enrolling students to courses in various branches of engineering and technology at the undergraduate level. This engineering entrance test is conducted at several centers across India.
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 (BEEE 2013) is a separate all India level entrance test conducted by Bharath University, Chennai for admissions B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, Ph.D, MBA, MCA courses. Usually every year, the entrance examination for Undergraduate courses are conducted during the month of April / May while Postgraduate courses are conducted during May / June. Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the All India Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination under 10+2 scheme recognized by any state/national Board.
- The candidates must have obtained not less than 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates, who are applying for Bio-technology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical courses, must have passed qualifying examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible to apply in the engineering entrance test.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as Schedule Castes (SC) / Schedule Tribes (ST) / Physically Handicapped should have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
- The question paper of BEEE 2013 consists of four sections Physics (25 marks) Chemistry (25 marks) Mathematics or Biology (25 marks) General Knowledge or aptitude (25 marks).
- All the questions in the entrance test are objective type. Candidates have to choose the correct option out of the four.
- The candidates have to answer all the 100 questions within three hours, which is the duration of the exam.
- The medium of all the instructions as well as questions is English.
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Aplications (MCA)
The application form and prospectus can be obtained in person from the University admission office/corporate office on payment of Rs 750/- or by post, on payment of Rs 800/- by DD drawn in favour of ‘Bharath University’ payable at Chennai
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam Dates
Date of Entrance Examination - 21st June 2015 for M.Tech
Issue of Application forms begins - March 2015
Last date for receiving filled-in applications - 13th June 2015
Date of Entrance Examination Result - 4th July 2015
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai-600 073 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone:91 44 2229 0247/0125,