Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET ), Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The University conducts EAMCET examination and prepares the merit list of candidates for admission into professional and technical colleges in Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- A Pass in Intermediate Examination or Registered for Intermediate Public Examination (10 + 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
- In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
- The Upper Age Limit for Medical aspirants is 22 years relaxable for SC/ST students. There is NO Upper age Limit for Engineering aspirants to appear in EAMCET .
Pattern for EAMCET :
- The test is of 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject( Maths A/Botany, Maths B/Zoology, Physics and Chemistry).
- Physics and Chemistry question papers are different for Engineering and Medical categories though the syllabus is the same.
- he questions are of multiple-choice type with four options.
- Many models of questions may be given like Match the following, choose the correct statement, Assertion-Reason and Multiple-correct type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
How to apply for EAMCET :
For online submission a candidate has to purchase a DD for Rs. 250/- in favour of Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad and enter the website http://www.apeamcet.org and submit the application duly incorporating a scanned photograph and signature. After submission a registered number for future reference is generated. The candidate has to download and take print out of filled in application. Arrange the application along with requisite enclosures as mentioned above and DD in A4 size cover and send it to the Convener, EAMCET , Examinations Building, Ground Floor, J.N.T. University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085 by Regd. Post, so as to reach on or before 5.00 PM on last date of form submission without late fee. Those who are submitting the application in online after 16th March must send a D.D. (Rs.250/- for application cost + late fee) in favour of Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. The details of D.D. should be mentioned on the top of envelope. For further details regarding online submission visit the website http://www.apeamcet.org. The registration number should be used for any further correspondence till the hall ticket is issued.
- The application for EAMCET should be completed in all respects before submission to the Convener. One recently taken Colour passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant, is to be affixed in the space provided for the purpose. Only latest photograph should be affixed as this will be used for issuing HALL - TICKET.
- The filled in application form along with requisite enclosures as mentioned above for the entrance test should be submitted preferably in person at the venue of the Regional Centre opted by the candidate and obtain the acknowledgement card with Registration No. or send by Registered Post to the Convener, EAMCET , Examinations Building, Ground Floor, J.N.T. University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085 so as to reach on or before 5.00 PM on on last date of form submission without late fee. Candidates sending their application by post, should indicate the Name of the Regional Centre on the envelope. Those who are submitting the application after last date of form submission must send a D.D. for late fee in favour of Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Payable at Hyderabad. The details of D.D. should be mentioned in the space provided on the top of envelope.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the acknowledgement card. Quote the registration/application number for all future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website http://www.apeamcet.org for allotment of regional centre as opted in the application form. The candidates can collect their hall tickets in person from mid of April to last week of May(on all days) between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM by showing the acknowledgement card, at the respective Regional Centre. The hall tickets which are not collected by the candidates will be posted after 25th May.
EAMCET Entrance Exam Dates
Date of Entrance Examination - 10.5.2013
Issue of Application forms begins - 8.2.2013
Last date for receiving filled-in applications - 27.03.2013
Date of Entrance Examination Result - June 2nd, 2013
EXAMINATIONS BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR, JNT UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD,
KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD - 500 085. ANDHRA PRADESH.
Ph : 040-23150462,23150362,
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.apeamcet.org
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admissions
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam