BITSAT Entrance Exam
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a computer based online test. The BITSAT entrance exam is conducted to take admissions into Integrated First Degree courses of BITS Pilani, BITS Hyderabad and BITS Goa campus of the deemed university.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is a leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University under section 3 of the UGC act offers degree programs in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. The university honors it own degrees. This is one of the well-known engineering institutes in India. It offers a number of bachelor’s courses to the students.
BITSAT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- For admission, students must have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in XII examination, at least 60% marks in each of the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.
- Only students who are appearing for XII examination in 2012 or who have passed XII in 2011 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2012 test.
Application Procedure for BITSAT
Applicants can apply for the BITSAT Exam online only.
- Candidates those who are interested should register their names for BITSAT-2012 by filling the online form. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees.
- If your make payment by Demand draft then a copy of the completed application form along with the prescribed fees of Rs.1700 (Rs. 1200 for female candidates) should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani - 333 031 by 5.00 PM on February 15, 2012.
- If you’re making the payment other than DD then the prescribed fee for BITSAT 2012 is Rs.1600 (Rs. 1100 for female candidates).
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012 along with the fee payment is February 15, 2012.
BITSAT 2012 Paper Pattern
BITSAT 2012 is a single stage on-line entrance exam and the exam is of 3 hours duration. The question paper consists of multiple choice type questions. Each question carrying four options from which students have to choose the right one. The candidates have to answer all the questions on computers at their choice of test centers the day and time of their convenience, at different cities across the country.
There will be negative marking in the test. For each wrong answer one mark will be deducted. The question paper consists of 150 questions in total, which are divided into four parts: English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning (25 questions), Chemistry (40 questions), Mathematics (45 questions), Physics (40 questions).
BITSAT 2012 Exam Dates
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012: Wednesday, February 15, 2012.
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: Saturday, February 25, 2012.
- Candidates to reserve Test dates: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 – Tuesday, March 20, 2012.
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions: Saturday, April 14, 2012 – Monday, April 30, 2012.
- BITSATOnline tests: Thursday, May 10, 2012 – Saturday, June 9, 2012.
- Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and preferences to Degree programs: Saturday, May 19, 2012 – Saturday, June 30, 2012.
- Admit List and Wait List announcement: Sunday, July 1, 2012.
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences 2012 MBBS Admissions 2012
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET 2012
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam - 2012
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam 2012
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam