Law Colleges in Maharashtra
The profession of law is held at esteem in the world. It is believed that when everything fails law comes as a rescue. In many day to day situations one faces problems where legal advice is necessary. This is the situation where a professional is needed to interpret and analyze the law. Lawyers counsel the public for legal documents like wills, contracts, property matters, and negotiate legal matters in the court.
Law Education in Maharashtra
There are several fields in legal education. A proper search should be made of the institutes offering the aspects of law desired and to get a worthy certificate to practice law. It is not necessary to be tied to geographical boundaries. One can move out of Maharashtra to get admission in well-known law institutes for better prospects.
Another latest opening for legal education is obtaining a law degree by doing an online course in any aspect of law.
Maharashtra is a popular state on the west coast of India. There are various institutes of law in different cities of Maharashtra.
- Bachelor of Socio Legal Science (Bachelor of Laws)
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Bachelor of Law(LLB)
- Master’s Degree in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare (MLL & LW)
- 3 years L.L.B. is open for graduates from any stream of education
- 2 years L.L.M is a postgraduate course which can be pursued this after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.
- 1 year diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labour Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws.
A degree holder from the Law Colleges in Maharashtra has a very bright future ahead. The main criteria of success for efficient lawyers liein professional experience and practice. A trained professional in law has the option to choose jobs in corporate counsel, business management, law firms, audit firms, research and academics to suit their temperament.