Degree in India
Criminology, Police Science, Forensic Science
Bureau of Police Research and Development
Eligibility Fellowship in Performing, Literary and Plastic Arts:
- Applicants must be below 30 years of age
- Applicants must necessarily have a 2nd class Bachelor's degree in any one of the aforesaid subjects
- Applicant must have a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks in Criminology or Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Social Anthropology or Public Administration or Political Science or Law.
Eligibility criteria for fellowship in Plastic Arts:
- Applicants must either be registered or get themselves registered in a Ph.D course in an Indian University of repute.
- Applicants must either have a 1st or 2nd class Master's Degree in Science Must have passed the UGC conducted CSIR examination
- This registration must take place within 3 months of the Applicant's selection for the Fellowship
Duration For Fellowship in Performing, Literary and Plastic Arts:
The Bureau of Police Research and Development grants 6 Fellowships per year for a period of 3 years.
How to Apply Fellowship in Performing, Literary and Plastic Arts:
Applications must be forwarded to the Bureau of Police Research and Development as per approved format within the fixed date notified in the media.
Bureau of Police Research and Development,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
(Government of India)
Block No. XI, 4th Floor,
CGO Complex,Lodhi Road,