Degree in India.
M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management
Larsen & Toubro in association with ECC.
Larsen & Tourboin association with ECC, experts of engineering and construction sector, funds the L & T Build India Scholarship with a noble aim and initiative in the field of engineering and technology. Scholarships are awarded to those meritorious engineering students who are interested in acquiring an M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management from either IIT Delhi and IIT Madras.
Eligibility For L & T Build India Scholarships:
- The Applicants applying for the scholarships should not be more than 23 years of age
- Applicants applying for the L & T 'Build India Scholarships' must be engineering graduates with a total percentage of at least 65 in either Civil or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputed University or Institute.
- Applicants should have a minimum height of 160 centimeters
Duration For L & T Build India Scholarship:
The duration of the scholarship is for a period of 2 years
How to Apply L & T Build India Scholarship:
Applicants are selected on the basis of a written test and an interview conducted by the IIT in which the Applicant wishes to pursue his M.Tech. The ECC is also involved in the selection process.
- To be sent within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- All applications should be accompanied by a recent passport size photograph
- All applications should contain full and complete information about the applicant
- Applications can be sent through post or online
Applications should be forwarded to:
Personnel & Organization Development Department
Larsen & Toubro ited
P.B. No. 979, Mt. Poonamallee Road,