Degree in Abroad.
The technical training is normally be imparted in any one of the following fields, as per the discretion of Hitachi Limited
- Information and Telecommunication System
- Power and Industrial System
- Digital Media Products
The Hindu Group of Publications of India and the Japanese conglomerate Hitachi Limited.
Eligibility For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
- Candidates applying for the scholarships should be Indian citizens
- Should not be over 30 years of age as on the 31st March of a particular year
- Should at least be a B.E. or B.Sc or holder of an equivalent degree from a
- Candidates having prior exposure to training in related field will be at an advantage
- Candidates should have at least professional work experience of 1 year
- Candidates, who have already applied for scholarships, the previous year, should not apply once again.
Duration For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
The Hindu-Hitachi scholarships are applicable only for undergoing training in Japan
and is valid for a period of 6 months
How to Apply For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
Application forms for the Hindu Hitachi Scholarships are available at the registered office of:
859 & 560, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 002
These forms duly completed and marked 'The Hindu Hitachi Training Scheme' should be sent to the aforesaid address within the notified date.
Other Scholarships in India