Degree in Abroad.
The technical training is normally be imparted in any one of the following fields, as per the discretion of Hitachi Limited
- Information and Telecommunication System
- Power and Industrial System
- Digital Media Products
The Hindu Group of Publications of India and the Japanese conglomerate Hitachi Limited.
Eligibility For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
- Candidates applying for the scholarships should be Indian citizens
- Should not be over 30 years of age as on the 31st March of a particular year
- Should at least be a B.E. or B.Sc or holder of an equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Candidates having prior exposure to training in related field will be at an advantage
- Candidates should have at least professional work experience of 1 year
- Candidates, who have already applied for scholarships, the previous year, should not apply once again.
Duration For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
The Hindu-Hitachi scholarships are applicable only for undergoing training in Japan and is valid for a period of 6 months
How to Apply For Hindu Hitachi Scholarships:
Application forms for the Hindu Hitachi Scholarships are available at the registered office of:
859 & 560, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 002
These forms duly completed and marked 'The Hindu Hitachi Training Scheme' should be sent to the aforesaid address within the notified date.