Research in abroad
- Atomic Research
- Dairy Technology
- Fine Arts
- Pedagogy (for teachers of handicapped students).
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India.
Eligibility For Denmark Government Scholarships:
The following are the eligibility criterion for the Denmark Government Scholarships:
- Candidates should be Indian nationals resident inand below 33 years of age. However, for SC/ST candidates there is an age relaxation of 35 years and for academically brilliant candidates there is an age relaxation of 3 months.
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic career with a minimum of 60% marks in post-graduation in the relevant subject or field of study 2 years of uninterrupted teaching experience after having acquired the desired qualification. M.Phil degree is considered as teaching experience.
- Candidates should necessarily be invited by a Danish institute of higher education
- Although candidates having knowledge of Danish language are preferred, those having no knowledge should be fluent in either English or German .
- Candidates are required to reside in India for a period of 2 years in succession after their return from Denmark
Duration For Denmark Government Scholarships:
The Denmark Government Scholarship from the External
Scholarship Division Ministry of Human Resource and Development are 3 in number
and are for a period of 4-8 months.
How to Apply For Denmark Government Scholarships:
Candidates are required to send in duly typed applications, on plain paper, carrying necessary sponsorship from employer and accompanied by attested copies of testimonials. Applications should reach the Director (Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education, External Scholarship, within the fixed date.
The notification for the Denmark Government Scholarships is normally published in all leading newspapers and Employment News during the months of December and January.
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501
Other Scholarships in India