Law Colleges in Uttranchal
In the recent years law education has surpassed fields of education like medicine and engineering. It has multidisciplinary characteristics which prepares the student for a bright future. It helps in maintaining law and order situation in the country, state, city and also in the villages.
The country is going through socio-political and economic upheavals. It is the
Law professionals who guide the community to understand their rights related to home, property, government, marriage divorce.
Importance of Law Colleges in Uttaranchal
Uttaranchal now renamed as Uttrakhand is a state in Northern India where there are many Hindu temples. People are very rigid regarding the religions and customs. The local community encourage the youngsters to join law education which can be helpful in various problems arising in the people.
There are many private and government or government aided Law Colleges in Uttaranchal.
Some of them are
- Bishamber Sahai Law Intitute, Roorkee
- Chanakya Law College , Rudrapur
- D.A.V. College, Dehradun
- Dr. B.G.Reddy Const. College , Pauri
- Roorkee Law College, Roorkee
- S.R.T. Const. College, Tehri
- School of Law , Dehradun
- Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research's Law College , Dehradun
- The Faculty of Law , Almora
- The ICFAI Law School , Dehradun-Uttaranchal-
- Unison Law College , Dehrudun
- 5 years B.A. L.L.B can be pursued by students after passing class 12 exam. From any recognised university
- 3 years L.L.B.is open for graduates from any stream of education
- 2 years L.L.Mis a postgraduate course whichcan bepursued this after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.
- there are other 1 year diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labour Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws.
There is a wide range of options for a law graduate from the law colleges of Uttaranchal. A qualified law graduate can work as a criminal lawyer, marriage lawyer, and civil lawyer and also work in real estate companies, national and multinational offices and banks.