Law Colleges in Haryana
The young students of India are crazy to opt for education in the law faculty. The state and central government lays attention on proper law and order in the states. Keeping this in mind the Haryana government encourages legal education in its various aspects.
Importance of Law Colleges in Haryana
The law colleges offer the best staff and educational facilities to students. They have a mock court in the premises to practice in areal atmosphere.
List of law colleges in Haryana:
- Bharat Institute of Law, Faridabad
- Chhaju Ram Law College, Hisar
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Law
- Department of Law, Chaudhary Devi Lal University
- Department of Law, Maharshi Dayanand University
- Geeta Institute of Law
- P. S. D. Girls Law College
Most of these colleges provide full time residential education.
The students from these colleges can pursue further higher studies in other law colleges in India and also in foreign countries.
Eligibility and Courses
The minimum qualification for a candidate to pursuealaw courseis 10+2 in any field from a recognised board.
The aspirant to the course of law gets admission on the merit secured in the entrance exam. Atthe state level or national level.
The degrees in law include LLB. BL., LLM. and Ph.D. in Law.
- A trained lawyer from the law colleges of Jharkhand has number of opportunities...
- One can work as an advocate in law firm or in the court.
- One can become judge by clearing the exam conducted by the Public Service Commission.
- One can become a Solicitor General, Public Prosecutor
- One can join as a legal advisor to various firms.
- Teaching, working with NGOs , reporter for newspapers and TV channels is also an attractive option for the law graduates
A law graduatecan work as acriminal lawyer, civil litigation lawyer, legal analyst, and Legal journalist, and legal advisor, government lawyer in national and international firms.