Law Colleges in Gujarat
Law modulates the society by making the citizens aware of their right and wrong decisions. Justice helps to punish criminals, thieves’ murderers and people doing illegal activities. In the modern society there are many socio-political and economical upheavals. Law formulates the rules, rightsand duties for the people belonging to the country. Hence qualified persons are required in the country to handle the law and order situations.
Importance of Law Colleges in Gujarat
Gujarat is a large industrial state situated in the central part of India. Today there is a large demand for law colleges in Gujarat.
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) started the Gujarat Legal Education Project (GLEP) to improve the legal education, research, andlaw training in the state of Gujarat. The objective of this is to-
- To have a standard Curriculum according to the Bar Council of India (BCI), in all law colleges of Gujarat;
- To impart training for principals, academic and non-academic staff members.
- To organize seminars.
- To conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for entrance.
- To organise centralised examination exam pattern
- To have moot court sessions.
The popularity of online law education is increasing day by day. A few top traditional colleges have got the provision for this alternative way of law education. This degree can be obtained in a very convenient manner while earning from other sources.
- 5 years B.A. L.L.B can be pursued by students after passing class 12 exam. From any recognised university
- 3 years L.L.B. is open for graduates from any stream of education
- 2 years L.L.M is a postgraduate course which can be pursued this after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B
Law Colleges of Gujarat helps the candidate to transform the himself tonumber of job opportunities. They can make their career in the field of real estate companies, administrative office, banks etc. One has the option to become a criminal lawyer, civil lawyer, mortgage lawyer, marriage lawyer etc.