Hotel Management Colleges in Guwahati
The Hospitality industry is growing day by day at a fast pace in the last decade. The Hotel industry attracts students with its endless job opportunities in the world. Students also feel it is easier to get admission and is cheaper than medical and engineering courses.
Hotel industry is a flourishing sector all around the globe. It offers much degree, diploma and certificate courses for the students aspiring to join this industry.
Hotel Management Colleges and the Courses in Guwahati
Guwahati the capital of Assam is great tourist centre. The colleges of Hotel Management are highly reputed and come under the Minister of Tourism. These colleges provide high quality training in the fields of Hospitality, Aviation and Tourism Industry.
Some colleges are mentioned below
- IAM Institute of Hotel Management offers
3 years B. Sc. In Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Tourism
- UTS Guwahati is a 100% Online Distance Education Center. It offers MBA in Hospitality Management
- Sikkim Manipal University Guwahati offers
2 years DHCM degree through Correspondence
3 months Certificate course in Customer Services
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Guwahati
- IIMR (International College of Management & Research
- For under graduate course a candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- For Post graduate diploma the person need of passed graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
- Aptitude for the Hospitality / Service industry as demonstrated through a personal interview.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
Some candidates may be asked to take a written entrance
The Hotel Management colleges in Guwahati train students in hotel management, catering technology, general food technology and allied subjects related to hospitality and hotel management. A candidate with a degree from the Hotel management colleges of Guwahati can establish themselves in the catering departments of schools, management institutes, airlines, hotels and hospitals.