Degree in India.
Respective fields of study.
University Grants Commission
Eligibility For UGC SAARC Fellowship:
The eligibility criteria for the SAARC Fellowships are as follows:
- Candidates, desirous of furthering their academic career should possess a Ph.D. degree. He / She should be employed in either a university or a research institute or any other educational organization.
- The research fellows will have to carry out research work and at the same time teach students.
Duration For UGC SAARC Fellowship:
The duration of University Grants Commission SAARC Fellowships, should not be less than 6 months
How to Apply For UGC SAARC Fellowship:
Application Procedure for the UGC SAARC Fellowship:
- The SAARC Secretariat intimates the University Grant Commissions as well as ministries of all SAARC countries about the Fellowship Scheme, well ahead of the scheduled time for commencement of the scheme.
- A detailed write-up on the Fellowship Scheme is taken out by the SAARC secretariat every year.
- To assist the Secretariat publish this brochure, SAARC member countries will send the particulars of the course to the Secretariat. The particulars will contain information on the value of the fellowship, eligibility, duration, last date for receipt of application, etc.
- Once the compilation of the write-up is completed, the same is passed around to all SAARC member countries for further distribution.
- The scheme for the Fellowship is also made public in the official website of the SAARC secretariat
University Grant Commission (U.G C.)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi-110 002
Phone: 091 - 011 23232701/23236735/ 23239437/
Fax: 091- 011 23231797 / 23232783 23239659/ 23231814
Other Scholarships in India