Degree in India.
Respective fields of study.
Eligibility For Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships:
- Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships are granted by the Pondicherry University to the meritorious and the needy students studying in the various departments of the university.
- Merit cum means scholarships are awarded both by the Government of Pondicherry and the Pondicherry University.
- For achieving the award in this scholarship, the academic records of students and their parent’s annual income are generally cheeked by the university.
- Besides these, 20% of the students in each P.G. Degree program are eligible for the award of MCM Scholarship of the University.
- Merit Scholarships are awarded to students who secure the highest percentage of marks in P.G. Admission entrance examination.
- Also, 20% of the students in each of the P.G. degree program are eligible for the award of 'Freeship' which covers the tuition fee for one academic year.
- This scholarship is based both on merit of the student and his parental income which should not exceed Rs.30,000 per annum.
- Such 'Freeships' are only available to students whose annual parental income does not exceed Rs. 30000.
Duration For Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships:
Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships are usually awarded on a semester basis unless otherwise specified.
How to Apply For Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships:
Applicant make their applications for Pondicherry University Merit Scholarships at the time of admission. The University guides the student regarding the various application procedures.
Pondicherry University ,
R.Venkataraman Nagar, Kalapet
Puducherry - 605 014,India.
Tel : +0413-2655175,0413-2655179
Fax :+91-413-265265, 2655258