Research in India.
Respective fields of study.
University Grants Commission
Eligibility criteria for UGC Part Time Research Associateship for Women:
- Women holding Ph.D. degrees and having a consistently good academic record
- Should preferably have published research paper
- Should have at least a first class in post-graduation with 55% marks in graduation
- Should not be more than 50 years of age as on 1st July
Duration For UGC Part Time Research Associateship for Women:
100 part time Research Associateships are awarded by the University Grants Commission every year. The duration of the R.A. is for a maximum period of 5 years .
How to Apply For UGC Part Time Research Associateship for Women:
Application Forms for Part-time Research Associateship for women should be forwarded to the University Grants Commission (Selection & Award Bureau), South Campus, Delhi University, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi 110 021.
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of UGC and should be accompanied by:
- 1 passport size photograph duly signed across it
- Particulars of published research papers and other academic achievements
The following is the procedure for application for Junior Research Fellowships of the University Grants Commission:
University Grants Commission (U.G C.)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
Phone:091 - 011 23232701/23236735/23239437/23235733/
Fax: 091- 011 23231797 / 23232783 23239659/ 23231814