Degree in India, Degree in Abroad.
Respective fields of study.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Eligibility For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Scholarship:
- Candidates seeking scholarships should not be more than 25 years of age
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60 % marks in graduation
- Candidates who are already registered in a full time post graduation degree course can only apply. However, students doing post graduation in fine arts are not eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Scholarships are not awarded for pursuing research or obtaining a Ph.D degree
How to Apply For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Scholarship:
- Application forms for the BPCL Scholarships are available online twice during the year i.e. once between 1st May - 31st May and then again between 1st September and 30th
September. Applications received by BPCL after the due date will not be
- Applications sent by post are liable to be rejected
- Photographs and documents are not required to be sent along with the application in the beginning. Only those called for the interview will be asked to submit these documents
Other Scholarships in India