Degree in India, Degree in Abroad.
Respective fields of study.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Eligibility For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Scholarship:
- Candidates seeking scholarships should not be more than 25 years of age
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60 % marks in graduation
- Candidates who are already registered in a full time post graduation degree course can only apply. However, students doing post graduation in fine arts are not eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Scholarships are not awarded for pursuing research or obtaining a Ph.D degree
How to Apply For Bharat Petroleum Corporation Scholarship:
- Application forms for the BPCL Scholarships are available online twice during the year i.e. once between 1st May - 31st May and then again between 1st September and 30th September. Applications received by BPCL after the due date will not be considered.
- Applications sent by post are liable to be rejected
- Photographs and documents are not required to be sent along with the application in the beginning. Only those called for the interview will be asked to submit these documents