Degree in Abroad, Research in abroad.
The Belgium Govt. Scholarships are offered for post graduate and doctoral studies in the following subjects:
- Irrigation Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Nucleic Acid
- Protein Chemistry
- Animal and Plant Husbandry
- Genetic and Protein Engineering
- Human Ecology
External Scholarships Division of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India.
Eligibility For Belgium Govt. Scholarships:
The following are the eligibility requirements for the various subjects of study:
Since the purpose of the course is to provide training to candidates in techniques of irrigation and management of land under irrigation, the candidates should have studied Agronomy, Micro-Electronics, Chemical Engineering /Technology, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science or Environmental Studies.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals residing in India
- For acquiring a M.Sc. degree, candidates should have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering /Agriculture
- For post-graduation studies in Agricultural or Civil Engineering, candidates should have obtained 60% marks in the qualifying examination
- Additionally, candidates should have both written and verbal proficiency in English language and average awareness about the geography, culture and heritage of Belgium
- Candidates must qualify the TOEFL Language Test
- Candidates should reside in India for an uninterrupted period of 3 years
- After returning to India from abroad having completed their study or training.
- Candidates should have a degree from a recognized university in Medicine/Veterinary Medicine/Agricultural Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks and 2 years practical experience
- Additionally the candidate is required to have proficiency in English Language
- The candidate should be not more than 30 years of age
- Should possess a graduation degree either in Environmental Science or Ecology or Geography or Statistics or Anthropology or B.Arch or Bachelor of Engineering in Public Health or MBBS.
- Candidates having prior experience in environment related issues or Project experience of ecological nature would be preferred
- 2 years teaching experience in Environmental & Behavioral Sciences
- Should have proficiency in English language
Duration For Belgium Govt. Scholarships:
The scholarships for all the subjects are for a period of 2 years
How to Apply For Belgium Govt. Scholarships:
Application in plain paper, duly typed, along with attested copies of educational documents ,should be sent to the following address within the fixed date. Candidates who are already in employment, should send their application through their employers.
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone No: 011- 3384501