Law Colleges in Delhi
People in the Indian society have a faith that problems are not solved otherwise , the legal path can be taken. There are many situations in one’s day to day life where legal advice is required.
Law is one of the best careers that inspire students all over the world. These include Corporate law, Criminal law, Civil law and Family law.
Importance of Law Colleges in Delhi
These colleges attract a large number of graduate and under graduate students. Candidates come from different corners of India and also abroad to seek legal education.Law Colleges in Delhi provide the best legal education in India. The lawyers educated from these colleges are good sources for maintaining law and order in the country and in other countries also. The common topics offered in the law colleges of Delhi are human rights law, IT laws, Industrial law, International law, Cyber law etc.
The names of some well-known law colleges in Delhi are
- Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University
- The Indian Law institute
- Global Institute of Intellectual Property
- Indian Academy of International Law
- Law Centre NO - I, University Campus
- Law Centre NO - II, A.R.S.D College
- Amity Law School
- Faculty of Law ( University of Delhi)
- Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- For admission to the undergraduate course the candidate is required to have a graduate degree in any field.
- For admission to the post graduate courses the minimum qualification is graduate degree in law from a recognised University
- For admission to the Integrated law courses should have qualified the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised board.
A degree holder from the renowned Law Colleges of Delhi has a very bright future ahead. The main criteria of success for efficient lawyers are professional experience and practice. A trained professional in law has the option to work in a corporate counsel, business management, law firms, audit firms, research and academics, advocates in the society.