Law Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh is a recentlyformed state in the eastern part of India. The state has many educational institutions that offer legal education in different faculties. The society of Chhattisgarh remains to be backward in their religion and culture. Hence the students have an n option to join these law courses.
Importance of Law Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Law Colleges in Chhattisgarhare popular for their quality of education and also for their infrastructures’.
They have mock courts for students to practice in the court before completing the course.
Some colleges have separate faculty for law courses.The courses confer a law degree of LL.B and LL.M to the students.
The law colleges and colleges providing law education in Chhattisgarh are --
- D. P. Vipra Law College
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University (School of studies in Law)
- Government P.G. College
- Government T.C.L. College
- K R Law College
- Kalyan Law College
- Swami Balkrishana Puri Law College
- Hidayatullah National Law University
- Seth RCS Law College
- Govt. College, Bastar
- Govt Post Graduate College
- Govt Chhattishgarh College
- Govt. D.K. College, Balodabazar
- Sau KTD Law College
- Govt. Science, Arts & Commerce Law College
- Govt. Post Graduate College
- Pt. Kishori Lal Shukla Law College
- For admission to the undergraduate course the candidate is required to have a graduate degree in any field.
- For admission to the post graduate courses the minimum qualification is graduate degree in law from a recognised University
- For admission to theIntegrated law courses should have qualified the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised board.
A graduate from a Law College can join firms requiring trained professionals dealing with Property law, Human rights law, and environmental law. These candidates have an option to practice in courts and work in law firms.