Career Option in Hospital Health Systems Management
A. Field description:
While in a hospital, doctors and nurses are the most visible, there are other professionals needed for its smooth running. M.B.A (Hospital & Health Systems Management) professionals are needed in Healthcare industry, Insurance Sector, Pharmacy and Allied Healthcare field for this. They ensure customer service, are administrators and take care of the backend processes.
B. Education Guide
Education Details & Eligibility:
Most Allied Health jobs require an Associate's Degree, which is a 2-year program typically from a vocational or technical school, or community college. The specifics depend on the exact position you are seeking and what program you attend.
Basic eligibility criteria:
MBBS/ BDS/ BE/B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Pharm/ B.P.T./ B.O.T./ B.B.A./B.A. Hospital & Health Management/ B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.A./ B.Sc/ B.ComB.Com. Degree/ PG Dip Health/ Hospital Administration Examination of a recognized University or B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences) Degree Examination of this Deemed Universities.
2 years in reputed Universities in India on a regular or correspondence stream
Fees Rs.75, 000/- to Rs1,00,000 Per Annum depending on the university.
C. Institutions that offer this Education:
Almost all the deemed and general universities offer Associate Degree in this field.
For further details on courses please visit www.StudyGuideIndia.com
D. Job Opportunities and Job Roles:
There are a plenty of jobs in Allied Healthcare sectors like:
- IT, ITES
- Quality certification agencies
- Medical Tourism
E. Approximate Salary Range:
The Salary is from Rs.10, 000/- to 15,000/- for starters and it increases with experiences & knowledge.
F. Related Link:
Other Medical Science/Health care Career Option Archive
- Career Option in Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Career Option in Nutrition And Dietetics
- Careers In Ayurveda
- Career Option in Medicine
- Career Option in Dental
- Career Option in Siddha
- Careers In Unani Medicine
- Career Option in Homeopathic
- Career Option in Speech and Language Pathology
- Career Option in Child Care
- Career Option in Physiotherapy
- Career Option in Occupational Therapy
- Career in Medical Lab Technology
- Career Option in Ophthalmology
- Career in Radiology
- Career Option in Nursing
- Career Option in Pharmacy
- Career Option in Forensic Medicine
- Career Option in Psychology
- Career in Yoga