IAF Airman Exams
IAF Airman Exams:
IAF Airman Technical Trades Exam is conducted by the Central Airmen Selection Board for the recruitment of persons for the technical grade. This examination is held twice in a year and only unmarried Indian and Nepalese male candidates are eligible for this post.
Posts in Technical grade
- Airframe Fitter
- Air Defense System Operator
- Electrical Fitter
- Engine Fitter
- Instrument Fitter
- Missile Fitter (M)
- Missile Fitter (E)
- Missile Fitter (L)
- Mechanical Transport Technician
- Plant Maintenance Fitter (E)
- Plant Maintenance Fitter (M)
- Photo Technician
- Radar Fitter
- Radio Technician
- Radio Fitter
- Safety Equipment Worker
- Weapon Fitter
- Workshop Fitter (B)
- Workshop Fitter (C)
Age should be 16-19 years.
Exam Notification will be published in the Employment news and in National newspapers.
How to apply
Candidates should apply in the format as prescribed in the newspaper
Filled application forms must be sent before the last date to register for the exam.
Filled application form should be sent to
IAF Airman Technical Trades Exam,
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
Must have passed the Matriculation or (10+2) or an equivalent examination having Physics, Maths and English as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 60% of marks or above.
Must have passed the Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Automobile/Computer Science & Instrumentation Technology Engineering from any recognized university with an aggregate of 50% of marks or above.
Height : 152.5 cms
Chest : 75-80 cms
Weight : should be proportionate to Height as per Medical Standards
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 for both the eyes without correction i.e. without wearing glasses
Must possess high color vision
The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision. They must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect which is likely to interfere in the efficient performance of the duties.
The candidates must be free from any communicable disease and should have proper hearing capacity.
Intelligence and General Knowledge
Mathematics and Science
Other Competitive Exams Archive
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- NET (National Eligibility Test)
- Combined Defense Services Exams
- Combined Medical Services Exams
- Engineering Services Exam
- National Defense Academy Exam
- Indian Forest Services Exam
- Assistants Grade Exam
- Stenographers Exam
- Clerks Grade Exam
- Divisional Accountants Exam
- SSC Combined Matric Preliminary Exams
- IAF Airman Exams
- Indian Navy Sailors Matric Entry Recruitment Exam
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentices Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers MER Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerks Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers General Duty Exams