Education Bank Loan in India: ING Vysya Bank
The ING Vysya Bank was established in 1930, at Bangalore. In 1948 Vysya Bank achieved the status of a "scheduled" bank and in October 2002, the bank amalgamated with a leading global financial organization of Dutch origin named ING. Since then the former Vysya Bank Limited is being known as ING Vysya Bank Limited. Educational Loan provided by ING Vysya bank provides financial support to deserving/meritorious students to pursue higher education in India and abroad.
Eligible Criteria for ING Vysya Bank Education Loan:
- Maximum Amount for India: Rs 10.00 Lakhs.
- Maximum Amount Overseas: Rs 20.00 Lakhs.
Studies in India:
- Graduation courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc.,etc.
- Post Graduation courses: Masters and PhD.
Professional courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental,Management,Computer etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Dept. of Electronics or institutes affiliated to university.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI. NIFT etc.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
- Evening courses of approved institutes.
- Other courses leading to diploma/ degree etc. conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/ Govt. / AICTE/AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions depending upon future prospects /recognition.
- Graduation: For job oriented professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- Post graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA- London, CPA in USA etc.
- Fee payable to college/ school/ hostel.
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.
- Caution deposit/ building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts.
- Travel expenses/ passage money for studies abroad.
- Purchase of computers - essential for completion of the course.
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
ING Vysya Bank Limited
Registered & Corporate Office,
No.22, M G Road,
Bangalore - 560 001
Phone No.s (Gen) : 080 - 25005000 & 25559222
Fax No. (Gen) : 080 - 25005555
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.