ING Vysya Bank Education Loan
Education Bank Loan in India: ING Vysya Bank
The ING Vysya Bank was established in 1930, at Bangalore. In 1948 Vysya Bank achieved the status of a "scheduled" bank and in October 2002, the bank amalgamated with a leading global financial organization of Dutch origin named ING. Since then the former Vysya Bank Limited is being known as ING Vysya Bank Limited. Educational Loan provided by ING Vysya bank provides financial support to deserving/meritorious students to pursue higher education in India and abroad.
Eligible Criteria for ING Vysya Bank Education Loan:
- Maximum Amount for India: Rs 7.50 Lakhs.
- Maximum Amount Overseas: Rs 15.00 Lakhs.
Studies in India:
- Graduation courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc., etc.
- Post Graduation courses: Masters and PhD.
Professional courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Dept. of Electronics or institutes affiliated to university.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI. NIFT etc.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
- Evening courses of approved institutes.
- Other courses leading to diploma/ degree etc. conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/ Govt. / AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions depending upon future prospects /recognition.
- Graduation: For job oriented professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- Post graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA- London, CPA in USA etc.
- Fee payable to college/ school/ hostel.
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.
- Caution deposit/ building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts.
- Travel expenses/ passage money for studies abroad.
- Purchase of computers - essential for completion of the course.
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Studies in India: Upto Rs 4 lakhs - Nil
Above Rs. 4 lakhs - 5%
Studies Abroad: 15%
Delhi Tel: 3329212
Bangalore Tel: 2235189, 2230511
Chennai Tel: 8522244
Hyderabad Tel: 4753725, 4750798
Kolkata Tel: 2425440, 2423509
Mumbai Tel: 2882666, 2884247
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank