UCO Bank Education Loan
Education Bank Loan in India: UCO BankDownload Application For UCO Bank Education Loan
UCO Bank is a commercial and a Government of India Undertaking bank which was founded in the year 1943. Various kinds of banking services are offered by UCO bank to its customers. Educational loan is offered by UCO Bank to the meritorious students to pursue studies in India or abroad.
Eligible Criteria for UCO Bank Education Loan:
Student Education Loan:
- Student must take secured admission to technical, professional courses through entrance exam and merit based admission process.
- Admission should be secured to the foreign universities.
- No any minimum or maximum income is given for the parents or the family.
Courses Eligible for Getting Loan:
Education in the India:
- School education including +2 stages.
- Graduation courses: B. Sc, B.Com, B.A. etc.
- Post Graduation courses such as Masters & Phd.
- Professional Courses: Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Veterinary, Dental, Law Computer, Management, etc.
- Certificate courses of the computers of the standard institutes qualified to the electronics department or universities.
- Courses such as CA, ICWA, CFA etc.
- Graduation courses - Job oriented technical or professional courses of standard universities.
- Post Graduation courses such as MBA, MS, MCA, etc.
- Courses conducted by the CPA - U.S.A., CIMA in London, etc.
- For the graduation courses, age limit is 18 years to 25 years. For general and ST, SC candidates, the age limit extended up to 28 to 30 years.
- For the post graduation courses, age limit is 21 years to 28 years and extended up to 30 to 33 years for ST/SC or general candidates.
Details of Education Loan:
Exposure of Expenses:
- Boarding or hostel fees containing caution deposit or the building funds.
- Books, Equipments and Stationery needed for course, containing computers.
- Library, examination, and laboratory fees.
- Passage or travel Expenses needed for Education abroad.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 10 lakhs for the Education in India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 200 lakhs for the Education Abroad
- No margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakhs.
- The margin on loans greater than Rs 4.0 lakhs is 5 percent for students in India and 15 percent for the students abroad.
- Assistantship or scholarship also included in to the margin.
- No security is required for the loan up to Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
- Collateral security with suitable value is needed for loans greater than Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
Details & Contact:
10 - B T M Sarani,
Kolkata 700 001
Phone - (033) 2234 1756
Fax - (033) 2225 4182
Website - http://www.ucobank.com
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank