Syndicate Bank Education Loan
Education Bank Loan in India: Syndicate BankDownload Application For Syndicate Bank Education Loan
In 1925 Syndicate Bank was established in Udipi, Karnataka by three visionaries - Sri Upendra Ananth Pai- a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva - an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai - a physician, with a capital of Rs.8000. The educational Loan provided by the syndicate bank is known as Syndvidya Loan Scheme.
Eligible Criteria for Syndicate Bank Education Loan:
Student for Education Loan:
- Should be of Indian Nationality.
- Should take secured admission to technical or professional courses through entrance exam or through merit basis process.
- Must take secured admission to the foreign institutions or universities.
- Major students represent him/her and minor students are represented by parents.
Courses Eligible for Getting Loan:
Education in the India
- Graduation courses: B. Sc, B.Com, BA etc.
- Post Graduation: Master & PhD.
- Professional courses : Agriculture, Medical, Engineering, Law, Veterinary, Management, Dental, Computer etc
- Computer courses of famous institutes qualified by Dept. of Electronics.
- Courses such as CFA, CA, ICWA, etc
- All the courses arranged by IIT, IIM, IISc, NIFT, XLRI etc
- All the courses conducted in India which is offered by foreign universities, national institutes and some private institutes.
- Approved university's evening courses.
- Diploma or degree courses managed by universities or colleges approved by government, UGC, AIBMS, AICTE, ICMR etc
Education in Abroad:
- Graduation courses which are technical or professional courses arranged by standard universities.
- MS, MBA, MS etc such post graduation courses.
- Courses conducted by CPA - USA, CIMA- London, etc.
- Diploma courses which are not qualified.
Details of Education Loan:
Exposure of Expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those Education in abroad.
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 10.0 lakhs for Education in the India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 20.0 lakhs for Education Abroad
- There is no any margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakh
- The margin on loans greater than Rs 4 lacs are 5 percent for students in India and 15 percent for the students in Abroad
- Security is not required on the loan up to Rs. 4.0 lakh
- Collateral security in form of guarantee of third party in case when amount is between Rs.4.0 lakh - Rs.7.5 lakh
- Collateral security with the 25 percent of the margin when loan amount is greater than Rs. 7.5 lakh.
Details & Contact:
Post Box No.1,
Phone - (0820) 2571181 / 2571196
Fax - (0820) 2570266
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank