Punjab National Bank Education Loan
7 - Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
Education Bank Loan in India: Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank is the first Swadeshi Bank which was established in the year 1895. In terms of branch network, business and many other parameters Punjab National Bank is ranked as the 2nd largest bank in the country after SBI. The educational loan provided by Punjab National Bank (PNB) is also known as Vidyalakshyapurti.
Vidyalakshyapurti Education Loan
Eligible Criteria for Punjab National Bank Education Loan:
Student Education Loan:
- Student should have nationality Indian.
- Must take secured admission to technical or professional courses in India as well as Abroad through entrance exam or any selection process.
- Take secured admission to foreign institutions or universities.
- Student must have passing marks for qualifying exams for taking admission to the graduation courses.
Courses Eligible for Getting Loan:
- Graduation courses: B. Sc, B. Com, B.A. etc.
- Post Graduation courses such as Masters & Phd.
- Professional Courses: Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Veterinary, Dental, Law Computer, Management, etc.
- Certificate courses of the computers of the standard institutes qualified to the electronics department or universities.
- Courses such as CA, ICWA, CFA etc.
- Courses conducted in the India by standard foreign universities.
- Courses arranged by IIT, IIM, IISc, NIFT, XLRI, etc.
- Courses which are conducted in evening.
- Other degree or diploma courses arranged by universities or colleges and approved by government, UGC, AICTE, ICMR, AIBMS etc.
- The courses which are presented by the National or any standard institute.
Details of Education Loan:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel.
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee.
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 10 lakhs for the studies in India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 20 lakhs for the studies abroad.
Upto Rs.4.00 lakhs: - Nil.
Above Rs.4.00 lakhs: Studies in India 5% & Studies Abroad 15%
Details & Contact
7 - Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi 110066
Fax - (011) 26196176
Website - http://www.pnbindia.com
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank