Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan
Education Bank Loan in India: Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank was incorporated in the year 1938 and listed on NSE and BSE. The J&K Bank is rated P1+, indicating the highest degree of safety by Standard & Poor and CRISIL. Jammu & Kashmir Bank is the sole bank for the government of Jammu & Kashmir.
Eligible Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan:
Education Loan Scheme
- Should be an Indian National.
- Must take secure admission through the entrance test or any merit selection procedure.
- Secured admission to the foreign institutes or universities.
- Student should pass examination which is needed for the admission process.
- For receiving the training, student should have improved the educational qualification.
Courses Financed - (India)
- Graduate P.G, Professional Courses, Computer Certificate Courses, and Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Regular Degree/Diploma courses
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities. foreign universities
- Evening courses of approved institutes.
- Other courses leading to diploma/ degree etc. conducted by colleges/ universities approved by UGC/ Govt/ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
- Courses offered by National Institutes
- Courses under Distance Education/ learning leading to professional/ technical certificates/ degree/ diploma courses etc offered/ conducted by reputed colleges/ universities/ institutions recognized/ approved by UGC/ Govt./ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
- Teacher Training Courses/ Nursing Courses/ B.Ed. conducted by institutions that are approved by Central Government/ State Government provided the said courses lead to degree or diploma and not to certification course.
Courses Financed - (Abroad)
- Graduation: For job oriented professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- P.G Courses: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA- London, CPA in USA etc.
Quantum of finance
- Rs.10.00 Lakh for studies in India.
- Rs.20.00 Lakh for studies abroad.
- Borrower's personal guarantee
- Collateral security which is same as loan amount
- For loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs - nil
- For loans above Rs. 4 lakhs Studies in India - 5% Studies abroad - 15%
Term Loan for B.Ed/ M.Ed Courses/
- To provide loan to students and employed persons who want to pursue B.Ed/M.Ed courses.
- For meeting admission / tuition/ examination/ library/ lab Fee.
- Student should be an Indian National.
- Should be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Should have secured admission to the recognized Institution/College imparting the B.Ed/M. Ed Course.
- Loan application should be forwarded by the Principal of the college.
Quantum of finance
- Maximum: Rs 25,000.
- Third party guarantee of one person
- 12 equal monthly installments.
Budshah Primary Education Finance
This loan is purely for Primary students to cover the entire cost of education of a child including school fee, uniform, books, etc.
- Child above 3 years.
Quantum of Finance
- Primary Education -Govt-2000 & Private-30000
- Secondary Education- Govt-5000- & Private-25000
- Personal guarantee of the parent/guardian. Third Party guarantee of one person*.
- 12 equal monthly installments. There shall be no moratorium period
Details & Contact:
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Srinagar - 190 001
EPABX Numbers: (0194) 2481930 - 2481935
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank