Education Bank Loan in India: Dena Bank
Download Application For Dena Bank Education Loan
Dena bank was established on 26th May 1938 by the family of Devkaran Nanjee Under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd. In December 1939 it became public Ltd. Company later the name was changed to Dena Bank and was nationalized in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks. Educational loan provided by Dena bank is known as Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan. The educational loan is provided for students to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.
Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
Eligible Criteria for Dena Bank Education Loan:
Students Eligible for Education Loan:
- Student should have nationality Indian and get secured admission to technical and professional courses in India as well as foreign university.
- Walk in simply with the mark sheet of the examination and admission proof.
Courses Eligible for Getting Loan:
Education in the India:
- Any graduation courses
- Post graduation courses
- Professional courses
- Masters & PhD
Education in abroad:
- Graduation for technical or professional courses obtained by universities
- Post graduation courses such as MBA, MS, MCA etc.
Details of Education Loan:
Coverage of the expenses:
- Fee allocated to schools, colleges and hostels
- Laboratory, library and exam fees
- Purchase of equipment, books, uniforms and instruments
- Traveling fee for Education abroad
- Purchase of the computers required for course completion
- Other fees or expense needed for completion of course such as study materials, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 10.00 lakh for studying in India
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 20.00 lakh for studying abroad.
- No margin for the amount up to Rs. 4 Lakh.
- The margin is 5 percent on the amount above Rs.4 lakh to Education in India
- Margin is 15 percent for Education abroad.
Details & Contact:
Block - G, Floor No. 6,
Bandra - Kurla Complex,
Bandra - East,
Phone - (022) 26545607
Fax - (022) 26545605
Website - http://www.denabank.com
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.