Bank of Baroda Education Loan
Education Bank Loan in India: Bank of Baroda
The Founder Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad, on 20th July 1908, under the Companies Act of 1897, and with a paid up capital of Rs 10 Lakhs started the legend that has now translated into a strong, trustworthy financial body, THE BANK OF BARODA.
Bank of Baroda offers education loan to students who are willing to continue their higher education either in India or abroad. The Various loan options available with Bank of Baroda are Baroda Vidya, Baroda Gyan and Baroda Scholar.
Baroda Vidya is the Education loan especially for students pursuing school education. These loans are available for studies from Nursery to Senior Secondary School. For which there is No processing & documentation charges, No Margin and No security required.
Terms & Conditions
- Should be an Indian national residing in India.
- Student should have secured admission to a recognized school / High school / Jr. College (including CBSE / ICSE / State Board) for any of the following courses
- Stage I: Nursery to V th STD.
- Stage II: VI th to VIII STD.
- Stage III: IX th to XII th STD.
Maximum Loan Amount:Rs.4.00 Lakhs
Baroda Gyan educational loan is especially for the students pursuing Graduation, Post Graduation, Professional & Other courses in India for which there is No processing charges, No Margin on loans upto 4 Lakhs and Free Debit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- All Graduation, Post Graduation courses & Doctorate courses.
- Professional Courses like Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Hotel Management, Hospital Management, Interior Designing, Architecture, Event Management, Mass Communication, Fashion Technology, etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Dept. of Electronics or institutes affiliated to Universities.
- Courses like C.A, ICWA, CFA, CS, etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI. NIFT etc.
- Regular Degree/ Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training,
shipping etc., approved by Director General of Civil Aviation/shipping.
- Other courses leading to diploma / degree etc. conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/Govt/ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign Universities.
- Evening courses of institutes approved by State/Central/Govt./UGC/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR/ICAR.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions. The College/Institute must have been approved by the State/Central Govt./UGC/AICTE, etc.
- Should be Resident Indian.
- Secured admission to either of above courses
Maximum Loan Amount: Rs.10.00 Lakhs.
Baroda Scholar is the educational loan purely for the students going abroad to pursue Professional / Technical studies.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility of Courses:
Graduate/Post Graduate / Doctorate / Job Oriented Professional / Technical Courses offered by reputed Universities overseas. Regular Degree/ Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. The Institute should be recognized by the competent local aviation / shipping authority and Director General of Civil Aviation/shipping in India.
- Should be an Indian National.
- Secured admission to Professional/Technical Courses at foreign Universities /Institutions.
Maximum amount of loan:Rs. 20.00 Lakhs.
Rate of Interest & Term
To know More details on RATE OF INTEREST,TERM, SECURITY etc, kindly visit nearest branch of Bank of Baroda or browse through www.bankofbaroda.com for detailed information.
Details & Contact
Phone - 0265 - 236 1852
Fax - 0265 - 236 2395, 236 1806, 236 1824
Website - http://www.bankofbaroda.com
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc. are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application
Other Bank Education Loan Archive
- Allahabad Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Mysore Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Karnataka Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Western Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Dena Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Development Credit Bank
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- Karur Vysya Bank
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Bharat Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank