NIT Colleges in Gujarat
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Colleges in Gujarat imparts high quality technical education in various fields of engineering. The objective of these institutions is to enhance the effectiveness of technical education and to train engineers and scientists to handle the needs of research and development and increase technological power.
The undergraduate and postgraduate and doctorate courses are offered in NIT colleges in Gujarat in the different fields of Engineering and Technology which include Civil, Mechanical, Computer, Industrial and Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- For admission to the undergraduate courses the candidate should have passed 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For pursuing the postgraduate degree a student needs to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- For admission to master’s degree in Computers the minimum qualification is 60% in the Class 12 exam. Or graduation with Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- For getting admission to master’s degree in Business administration theminimum qualification is to have graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum qualification required for the Doctorate degree is a master’s degree in Engineering.
A candidate possessing a degree from the NIT college of Gujarat has a wide option choice to work in factories, educational institutions, production houses, hospitals, nursing homes in all cities of India and abroad. There is a great demand of qualified engineers from companies like Reliance, Birla, HCL technologies, Wipro etc...