Competence in Software Technology Exam (NCST) 2012
Competence in Software Technology Exam (NCST) 2012 will be conducted by C-Dac Mumbai, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MCA course in leading colleges of our country. There is large number of students that compete for CST Exam every year for pursuing post graduate courses in computer applications. This exam has been started recently and it comprises of 3 separate levels.
Competence in Software Technology Exam (NCST) 2012 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with knowledge of computers.
- Diploma in Engineering with at least three years of formal education after the secondary or senior secondary level (Diploma should be recognised by central or state government).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer application or Information Technology
Structure for Competence in Software Technology Exam (NCST) 2012:
CST 2012 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question. The time allotted for the exam is one hour.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks are given and for incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- Questions cover the topics from following subjects.
- General Aptitude
- Computer Organization
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
How to apply for Competence in Software Technology Exam (NCST) 2012:
There are two types of forms available for the candidates including Form A-1 and Form A-2.
Form A-1 : It is for those candidates who are appearing for CST exam for first time or who seek improvement in previous CST scores.
Form A-2 : It is filled by those candidates who would like take admission in other courses based on their CST-2010 score.
- Applicants can apply online by logging to the official website at http://cst.cdacmumbai.in
- Applicants can also apply online by visiting the C DAC locations at Kharghar-Navi Mumbai, Juhu-Mumbai, and Electronics City-Bengaluru.
- After the online submission of the form, the system assigns the registration number to each applicant. Applicants need to send DD for the exam fees along with three latest identical passport-size photographs to the C DAC Mumbai, office.
- Applicant should write his/her name, level of examination, and the registration number on the back of the Demand Draft. It is mandatory for the applicants to mention their name on the back of the photograph.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “C DAC Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
- Applicants who cannot apply online via website, they can download the form, get its printout and fill the form manually. The duly filled form should be submitted along with Demand Draft and 3 Photographs at C-DAC, Juhu, Mumbai.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9,
Juhu, Mumbai-400049, India
Telephone Number: 022-26703251, 26201606, 26201488,
22024641, 22836924, 27565303/04/05, 27560013
Website URL: www.cdacmumbai.in
Other Entrance Exams in India Archive
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- The Sainik School Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medicl Education And Research ( Jipmer)
- Actuarial Science Entrance Examination
- Entrance Exam In Aviation And Pilot
- Chartered Financial Analyst Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam,Vellore
- Mass Media and Mass Communication Exam
- National Defence Academy Entrance Examination
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences 2012 MBBS Admissions 2012
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical UG CET 2012
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- Manipal (ENAT) Entrance Exam - 2012
- Travel And Tourism Entrance Examination
- Civil Service Entrance Examination
- Saveetha University Entrance Examination
- Santosh University Entrance Examination
- PMCA Bihar Private Medical Colleges Association Combined Entrance Test
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam 2012
- Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Exam 2012
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Entrance Examination
- All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- Annamalai University B.Sc.Entrance Exam
- Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College Entrance Examination
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
- NIMS University Entrance Examination
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Entrance Test
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences Entrance Examination
- Bharath University Entrance Examination
- KLE University-All India Entrance Test
- Yenepoya University Mangalore Medical Entrance Examination
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Datta Meghe Institute Of Medicl Sciences University Entrance Examination
- Meenakshi University Entrance Examination
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- Amrita University MCA Entrance Exam
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Medical Entrance Examination
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Army Institute of Management and Technology Entrance Exam
- Asia pacific institute of management entrance exam
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management Exam
- B.K School of Business Management Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)
- Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test
- FORE School of Management Entrance Exam
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Entrance Exam
- Indian Maritime University Combined Entrance Test
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International Business Exam
- Institute of Management Development and Research Entrance Exam
- International Management Institute Post Graduate Diploma in Management entrance exam
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam
- Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Karunya School of Management Entrance Exam
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Management Entrance Exam
- Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Bank Management Entrance Exam
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam